Four reasons to get your boiler serviced annually with ASL Plumbing & Heating Engineers in Hyde
1. Keep your family safe from carbon monoxide poisoning – A poorly maintained boiler can leak carbon monoxide into your home, leading to headaches, dizziness, and even death. Carbon monoxide is colourless and odourless so it can poison you without you even realising.
2. Save money on your gas bill with annual boiler servicing in Hyde – Customers are often surprised how much hotter their radiators are and how much money they save on gas bills after a full system service – especially for combination boilers! This is because the service removes sludge and corrosion from the radiator and boiler, so that the hot water can flow through the system more efficiently.
3. Prevent your boiler warranty from expiring prematurely – Most boiler warranties have “small print” saying that the warranty is invalid unless the boiler is serviced yearly. We give you a full written record of the service so that you can prove to the boiler manufacturer that your boiler has been serviced, and get your boiler repaired for free if it breaks down during the warranty period.
4. Avoid expensive boiler breakdown and repairs with annual boiler servicing in Hyde – It’s much cheaper to pay small service bills once a year than a huge repair bill when your boiler breaks down. You wouldn’t let your car go for four years without a service or oil change, so why would you do it with your boiler?
“Gas safety check and boiler service. Very quick: from calling to arriving and finishing the job, it took less than 2 hours. Best value among 4 traders that quoted the job. Also solved a plumbing issue at the same time.”
In addition to the bare minimum boiler check that most plumbers check, we also:
Check all radiators for healthy circulation
Check radiator valves for leaks and correct operation
Check hot water tank and hot water outlets for correct operation
Check electrical heating controls and hot water controls (programmers)
Check bypass valves, pressure reducing valves, pressure relief valves and expansion vessels
Advise you on what to do if any of the above checks fail, so that you can make your heating and hot water to work more efficiently
Advise you how to set your thermostat temperature and timer to save you money on your gas bill
Frequently asked questions:
Do you supply us with a written report of the tests you have done?
– Yes, we will give you a full report including our findings and suggestions.
How long does a boiler service usually takes?
Well, it depends on many factors ranging from the accessibility of the appliance to its age, type, heat output etc… Generally speaking a full boiler service in Hyde will take around 30-50 minutes but for example back boilers (when boiler is in the chimney) may take up to 2 hours.
Contact ASL Plumbing & Heating Engineers
For more information or a free quotation for boiler servicing in Hyde or elsewhere in Greater Manchester please contacg ASL Plumbing & Heating Engineers today. See our other services here.